Descending Colon Pain Partial Bowel Obstruction?

Partial bowel obstruction? - descending colon pain

It started with narrow chairs and much work a few weeks ago.
While diarrhea has been the way they work at customer loyalty.
So, no bowel movement at all.
For a time, etc. Miralax helped.
2 liters. Enemas only go so far in the large intestine and only get bits of dry stools and a few pieces that look like yellow bile.

Food enormous pain and always in the same region - the descending colon just above the sigma-field. I call this branch "dysfunctional". The pain is always in the same area.

Now digestion is affected. I do not eat because of the terrible pain.
If they eat, the pressure / time of grief. Last night a small bowl of brown rice has given me the agony.

I can not do any gas at all, so that the pain worse.

I see a GI paper, in a few days.

Who knows how these symptoms before?

0 comments:

Post a Comment