Billy Elliot Planning To See Wicked And Billy Elliot..which Day And Time Is Best?

Planning to see Wicked and Billy Elliot..which day and time is best? - billy elliot

I plan to see a journey of about 16 days to go in New York, and Wicked, "Billy Elliot" or both. I've never been to New York and not knowing what time and day can see you. This is likely to remain the day of the week, it seems to be cheaper. Are there special rates for students? I am I and we have no concrete plans for my dates are very flexible. What would you recommend?

1 comments:

Alex C said...

go for their first time, one could just as well a fun time and enjoy your stay ~
If you are going to be there so long, I recommend you see two musical in two days ~
the trip was "going to a show and end with the other ... haha
When you try new Yourk (the town of Broadway!) To see much of the music, not just two, but the price could be a problem hahaha ~ purchases will also use all their money Alsop hehe ~
If you say that only a musical, "Billy Elliot" ~ do not really look worth the money!
Ive seen both and there are two very good, but I recommend "Billy Elliot" so bad! hehe

PS: If you see "Billy Elliot", I want the first floor (see try to get the best seats in the middle.
then see if you are that badWhere do you see (to see your new well that the best seats in the front. But for this show, exactlly the same thing that when you do it on the balcony! Haha) So waste your money on that, really ~ jajaja

ohh and some traps, if you go in the morning the evening performance, they do have some places for about 50%. hahaha
earlly you need to wake up in the morning but well worth the time to look back and you talk on the trip, as was a moment of joy that ...
hahaha
and would be if you can, I try to use the night-sharing program courses and all other facts more fun hahaha ~! lol
Havea good trip!
If you have further questions email me: alex4chang@gmail.com
ohh andBy the way, can you tell me how old you are and who said his student lol ~
~ I am a student too hahaha
Sweet ~

Post a Comment