Error Code 8007007f Msn Windows Live Messenger Problems.?

Windows live messenger problems.? - error code 8007007f msn

Hey there!

Well, that's my problem:
I recently formatted my computer, but have no access to the Internet for month. Now I hear that your messenger and everything, what to update. So downloaded the latest MSN Live Messenger 9.0 I, at least I tried to download it. It was the first problem, but decided that until now I have MSN Messenger. The problem now is that once I try to log on, I first said:

The entry point of the procedure could not be SHRegGetValueW achieved in the dynamic link library Shlwapi.dll.

And then the messenger:
Not logon in Windows Live Messenger, because the service is temporarily Allowance. Please try again later.
Error Code: 8007007f

I am working on an XP HoEdition, if I can help it.

And yes, we already know meebo and everything, but I want to start using MSN Messenger.
Any assistance would be happy to answer, thank you.
: D

1 comments:

johnnyd3... said...

This error occurs when MS04-038 on a computer with a failed Windows XP Service Pack 2 is installed (SP2). Normally, if you have Windows XP SP2 does not work, there is a slight, that gives the computer to its pre-installed Windows XP SP2. If automatic rollback does not work, start the process of healing service pack partially uninstall Windows XP SP2 after you restart the computer. (For example, the automatic conversion may not occur if a power failure during the installation of Windows XP SP2.) After the computer restarts, a message that prompts you to use to Add / Remove Programs control panel configuration manually remove the remains of the installation failed.

Post a Comment