Baby Skate Clothes HELP! Bored Of My Clothes!?

HELP! bored of my clothes!? - baby skate clothes

well im 13 almost 14 and all I ever take is to appear:
Tight Jeans
felt like a shirt with a picture / photo / write about it (especially new)
Hoody
and as a conversation or skate shoes, etc..
and I always have my hair in a ponytail: /

I want to upgrade very boring style of clothing and
My comrades, I could becomnig "Scene"
As long as I am to wear only a skirt or a pink baby I want to go with something
Ideas?
even if it helps: AI on 5FT 4ish and wear Women's 8 Size Jeans and Tops 10
x

3 comments:

Pingu said...

Hey, at guessing the right of the United Kingdom or Ireland? Anyway, I'm from Ireland, the same idea as you want, I have always boring style, so does the scene, challenging but it might work, it's better, now you had to know that the rulers, who after right to run around the head they are large, long-sleeved shirts without jackets Iceland River Point, as always throw in some Converse, and it looks good, does not even wear pink =)

I hope this helps a bit =)

Beckyy :-) said...

not even in the gunna on and on about the clothes can go theres a lot of talk, but I think if comftable they engaged in the new jeans and some tops, more like they are in the waist? Take a little time? Hope this helps xxxx

softball... said...

You should wear your hair ... down several layers to use as a tank and a fairly bright long-sleeved shirt, try to use shoes as clogs, sandals or sneakers puma small example, and you must take your shoes l "belly of skinny jeans in boots: / hope I changed my view of helping her helped me!

Post a Comment