Pinky Promise Since Weve Been Together For Myspace Answer This And Ill Answer One Of Yours Pinky Promise I Really Need Help=(?

Answer this and ill answer one of yours pinky promise i really need help=(? - pinky promise since weve been together for myspace

OK, so is my best friend Guy (Sam, who is in love with me) and my boyfriend (Cody), that the hatred between them and did not seriously try, could do things in front of Sam Cody affect their feelings something (I LOVE SA death it is very nice and all, but really do not want the friendship or ruin of him, I have known since 1st class and are now 9.) I accept that this was happening after school, and I was at the leaning against the wall, and I spoke to Sam, who stood in front of me and Cody and his friends came and pressed into Cody, and behind me, and his hand was like in my stomach and could not be regarded as a bit of my stomach as 5INCH (SL * U? TDD mode) and myself as a Dolphin when I'm there because I was a sticker Tanning Dolphine no faster than the rest of my skin when I was away cody friend and what it is Then I told him and everything, and like his shirt the whole way, I can see him and his friends are like really big pervert (at least I think) I like to wear the shorts and they were like Dr.Op play and asked me to pick up and other things and the day after Sam, and has not spoken to me since probabley think I'm a ::??? SL ut, what should I do?

1 comments:

Blake♫♪♫... said...

Your friend should not do. Speak to Sam, if it really is one of the best friends, one of them.

Post a Comment