Mono Treatment More Condition_symptoms Should My Friend Be Throwing Up Near The End Of A Mono Treatment? Or Is She Pregnant?

Should My Friend Be Throwing Up Near The End Of A Mono Treatment? Or is she Pregnant? - mono treatment more condition_symptoms

My friend is now more of mono-and nearing the end of their pills. last week lifted maybe twice a week and she is really worried.
She just had a warning to pregnant and she thought it was negative ... But Pucking

Should I another test?

Or is it just left the body on Mono?

Help! and if you please -.-

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you are sick, then they would ape probabally latency when they had sex. thats when most contagious. If your husband is not mono, that is a plus.

too. Monkey is a very serious disease. Two friends of mine, as he had for three weeks. I know I eat none, and had to drink protein shakes all the time. I bet you could do something with it.

She could a couple of times, dehydration casue throw and the rest of the pukeing

My friends have great difficulty had been asleep. Sleep deprivation can causr all kinds of physical and mental health problems .... and vomiting.

Further evidence of custom ,..... probabally damage and needs .... but it could be a variety of other things.

Post a Comment