Charlotte Mortgage Rates Where Can I Find Information About A Mortgage Program Called "House Charlotte"?

Where can I find information about a mortgage program called "House Charlotte"? - charlotte mortgage rates

We are in the process of approval and mortgage programs, we learned that our house is described as "House of Charlotte, in Charlotte, North Carolina. Well, with this program after they have been approved for the mortgage, if we take this (ongoing financial education and credit counseling) we will apply $ 7,500 to your down payment and closing costs of the house. I think that is also FHA loans as well. The multi-year loan would be forgiven a certain percentage granted per year after 10 years is 100%. I can not find any information on this program and others in the field of real estate they know nothing about him. I simply ask for a website, give me the information and I will prove it is a chain vary, but out of reach. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment